Distance Business Program
Overview & Objective
Remote working or service has become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic, the Programme provides funding support through fast-track processing for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business. The Hong Kong Productivity Council is the Secretariat of the Programme.
- funding ceiling is HK$100,000 per each IT Solution (including training capped at 10% of overall cost)
- Total funding of up to HK$300,000 for each enterprise
- Each project must be completed within 6 months
The Programme covers 12 categories of IT solutions for distance business.
- Not publicly listed companies
- Not statutory bodies & non-government organisations
- Ongoing business commenced before 1 Jan 2020
Solutions offered by Lobster Ltd / Cyber Age Ltd
We offer you below IT solutions
- Online / cloud-based financial management system
- Cloud storage & remote access services
- Security solutions